You’ll have the opportunity to experience hands-on, working in a fast paced and dynamic work environment. Through engagement with teams, leaders and professionals within the organisation, you will acquire invaluable wealth of knowledge and experience.
You will learn the value of personal responsibility accountability and commitment; while enjoying the support, guidance and encouragement needed to succeed. This opportunity will grant you the opportunity to study and gain industry experience, giving you a strong consolidated foundation to build on.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Provide leadership through coaching, sound decision making, role modelling and change management.
- Consistently produce work of a high calibre ensuring promises are kept to both internal and external customers in line with corporate brand values.
- Timely reporting of any significant business risks or identified fraudulent activity.
- Management of service level affecting events in line with budgets KPI’s.
- Delivery of excellent customer service combined with quantitative and qualitative sales and retention levels.
- Demonstrate the ability to generate excitement amongst others to drive high quality customer service as well as growth and retention with energy and passion.
- Manage team performance - absence management, conducting appraisals, setting goals and objectives.
- Demonstrate appropriate service behaviours when dealing with customers; escalations or customer complaints.
- Understand and utilise the Human Resources procedures e.g. Absence, performance, disciplinary etc.
- Plan and tailor all communication to the team including team briefings and meetings to ensure maximum benefits and transparent consistency.
- Operational management – including effective planning and prioritisation, collecting, analysing and accurate comprehensive paper-based and electronic records.
What you would gain:
- 2 years of work experience
- ILM Level 3
- Internal Career Roadmap training